Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Updates (Not Upgrades)

Recently, I've been listening to Casey Baker and the Buffalo Sinners. They're an interesting band. My friend recommended them to me. They remind me a little bit of Jimmy Eat World. When I listen to them I feel elation and peace, even though the songs I have by them are all sad stories.
I noticed that it's a little difficult to keep up with American Pop Culture, but much less difficult than it must've been in the past. Since I have friends at home who talk to me frequently who are interested American Pop Culture, I've been able to keep up fairly well, I think. At least, I'm not completely ignorant about it. I heard about that new Beyonce video with a transvestite in it. It seems like the music industry always does something outrageous, of course, to get attention. Nothing gets more attention than something unconventional. I guess I'm not much further behind on US Pop Culture than I was when I was in the states.
Obviously, it's been a long time since I've updated. Thus the title of this blog entry. I plan on trying to write more often. Hopefully, once a day. I've got some backup entries that I haven't posted yet that are written in my notebook. I'll get to those as soon as I can. For more interesting pictures, you can look at my albums on Facebook. Since blogger doesn't seem to like to cooperate with my posting pictures and videos, that might be a better spot to look.
More updates later. :D

1 comment:

headwound said...

Nothing great about popular culture in America.