Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Satisfaction Guaranteed


So, I have a heat rash on the inner part of my arms and on my neck. Yurie told me it was called "asemo" in Japanese. Ase is sweat. So, I went to the drug store today to look for some calamine lotion. I couldn't find any, but I DID find this stuff.

I thought, It has a picture of a baby on it. It says "asemo." This has to be the stuff I need.

INDEED! This IS for heat rash. However, the baby that gets this stuff used on her is going to be upset for about 20 minutes because it starts to BURN!!! AND STING! But it's definitely the right stuff, no matter how much it burns. :D Owie.



IN OTHER NEWS:


I wrote in my journal while I was out and about today. My bicycle is a wee bit tall for meh, so I had a little trouble getting around without looking like an idiot. HOWEVER, I am infinitely grateful to Beth for giving me her bike. THANKS BETH! ^_~ Because Perkins wanted his delivered yesterday, but he missed the delivery, so now he doesn't have it at all. I have to go study for a bit. I've been studying off and on today. Hoping to get a good score on the language placement test. I hope, I hope, I hope. Perkins and I have to meet Gami at 5 to go shopping anyway. YAY! FRIDGE! I have plenty of cash now, so things should be ok for me.

One last note: Now, I smell like a baby. Here are more pictures for your enjoyment.

5 comments:

タル said...

Not sure if you've noticed, but there's a little... handle-thing on the seat that lets you lower it. I think Adam was the last one to adjust it when I was there, so I may have just left it there.

Anonymous said...

Lolz, I thought Elizabeth was Blonde, but she must be Beth! Yar, Thanks Beth! Really miss you, honey. Thanks for the pictures! Good luck today on the test.

Robert Martinez said...

Ooooo It's so pretty there. Did anyone else notice when she takes pictures the people's face just so happen to be out of focus so we can't see them? Also I still hate you for not taking me with you :3. O and look at what I got Kana for her B-day :3

http://www.amazon.com/Comic-Book-Tattoo-Tales-Inspired/dp/1582409641

I hope she likes it! I know I do and I wish I could keep it XD! It's like the biggest comic book I have ever seen, it's huge! Like 14 inches long and 17 inches wide while it is shut. O and I miss you cub!~

Anonymous said...

Jesie! Wow. Okay, pretty sure you and I have too much in common, haha. I have a livejournal account... http://www.livejournal.com/users/kirainjapan Note the "[name]injapan". Jesus. We need to stop. Haha.

Anyway. Dunno what else to say. Haha @ baby rash lotion. At least it's working though, right? :D

I'll see you tomorrowww~

Jesie said...

Yeah, I lowered it as far as it could go.

I miss you, too, honey!

Sorry, Rob. I didn't have room for you in my luggage. And I'd make you sleep in the bathtub anyway. xD

OMG KIRA! LOL! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeird!